Translate

Monday, September 24, 2012

Mitt Romneys tax return. 3 million Contributions half to his chruch of LDS

http://www.taxhistory.org/thp/presreturns.nsf/Returns/9F81699BC7D6DE238525798F0051C35F/$file/M_Romney_2011.pdf

As an accountant I needed to take a look. Gave 3 million in contribution about 1.5 of this to the Mormon Church of Latter Day Saints and the rest to the Tyler Foundation which gave to various charities. See page 323 and 333 for contributions.

It is good he gave a lot of charity although to give so much to one Church I don't know. I don't see male religious leaders doing much to make the world a better place. Maybe it is just sour grapes on my part but to need this much money when there are other causes. I don't know.

Voting for him anyway as the lesser of two evils.

No comments: