Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Refreshing my Hebrew using this web site.

http://hebrewpodcasts.com/. Hebrew Podcasts.

It is a husband and wife and their daughter who role play different dialogues of different situations. 

Not bad. I can read and write hebrew well. However, my conversational hebrew is not so good and this site is very helpful and reasonably priced. Only $60 a year I think.

Hebrew is a beautiful language and unlike English words are different is they are male or female singular or plural. The site his index cards which you can practice in either direction to remember words and to save cards for words you don't know from each lesson. Also have a quiz for each lesson and sort of a hangman, wheel of fortune type game to help remember phrases.

I really want to improve my Hebrew and this is certainly helping listening to the lessons and a very down to earth practical approach.


No comments: