Translate

Monday, January 09, 2012

Going to my Uncle the Dentist about this tooth.

There is a space. It did heal somewhat but my Uncle wants me to see him again in a few months. Hopefully the tooth will not need to be removed.

It is crazy I have these problems with my teeth I am Uncle is a dentist and because of this I didn't go for a number of years to have my teeth cleaned and it has led to these problems from a number of large cavities. At least my parents are willing to pay for the part that is not going to be free since it is my Uncle.


1 comment:

Costa Mesa dentist said...

Great Information!!! One of the biggest mistakes made by dental CEOs is that they tend to micromanage their office staffs. They believe to be in control of their practice that they must be part of every aspect of their practice at all times.