Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ron Paul and his racist newsletter. What a great guy.

Ron Paul and his racist newsletter. This guy I appreciate his support of Israel although I don't agree with him that the Jewish Bible no longer has to be followed. Some parts of specifically commands for those from the 12 tribe of Israel which today most are from Judah which is where the term Jew comes from. But others are not. My own feelings which I have repeated many times I think Christianity did bring many of the ideas of the Jewish bible to other nations which if Israel had done it right other nations would have felt many of the ideas related to them should be emulated. Anyway. Here is a video on this topic and listen to some of his other video's on Ron Paul's hatred towards Israel and the Jews.




No comments: