Translate

Friday, December 02, 2011

Most organized religion seems to always focus on hating another group!

That is why I admit I rarely go to synagogue. I just don't like the hate for no real reason other then I think putting someone else down so they don't have to focus on their own shortcomings.  And putting OTHER MEN down all day that aren't part of their clique which the two are not unrelated. A healthy society needs men. It can't just have a few men on top. And since they preach ideas that will not lead to a healthy society they have to focus on putting others down because others are a legitimate threat to outdo you when in your own group you are always putting down men who actually should be able to contribute rather then use them as a scapegoat.

Some are not bad as others but in my own situation of being a first born man with a younger sister and being picked on growing up which my parents friends supported and them being considered "Orthodox" it seems like this is the norm and you are bad if you have a problem with and I see it time and time again. Some places are a little mellow at first but at the end of the day it is always about putting other men down and blaming them for everything and this is nothing but hate If it is true then men do control everything if everything bad is 100% their fault. Which this attitude can not lead to anything good and just becomes a vicious destructive cycle since you are admitting that men are 100% to blame for things bad which is suggesting they control everything.

Am I wrong??


No comments: