Translate

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Ladies Against Feminism seems to censor posts.

Just had to say this. I don't honestly see my post should be censored as they are similar to the kind of writing I have here. What is worse, they read it and take some ideas from it as if they thought of it themselves. That is really not right and actually is classic feminism which men have no intellectual or other rights and just take their ideas that they spent some time posting a comment and you just take their idea as if you came up with it all on your own. Myself, I always try to give credit when someone else helps me. In this day and age sometimes that can hurt you since you don't pretend you know everything. They do have some excellent articles although since men  are still just used the problems they mention will persist and men will be seen as idiots that women should only marry when everything is perfect.


No comments: