Translate

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Demographic winter.Effected the Ancient Rome empire as well before it's collapse

Interesting video. This led to the fall of Rome so nothing new under the sun. Interesting that feminism, environmentalism, and many other ism came when people claimed there was "too many people". This idea's that end up causing the culture in decline. Video on this CD on Demographic winter.
Also it will hurt the economies that have this problem (already happening in Europe) very soon.
Italy already has more people over 65 then those under 20. And there aren't enough young people to provide the services the elderly need.






Since I feel I should give credit where I heard this mentioned a number of times this CD was the Ladies Against Feminism which I don't agree with them on everything but in this area I certainly do.

No comments: